At Nightingale Senior Care we strive to offer premium service to clients and their supporting family members.
- Response Time: You can reach our office via text message for a rapid response.
- Accessibility: Our office staff can be reached by phone, fax, email & text messaging around the clock.
- Reliable Caregivers: We do extensive background checks and only hire experienced caregivers.
- Always there: We introduce each caregiver and substitute caregiver to the client, so there is always a familiar face when a new caregiver starts.
- Monthly Visits: Our management staff visits clients on a monthly basis to evaluate and update care protocols as needed.
- Insurance & Bonding: Our company carries insurance and bonding to cover our caregivers.
- Last Minute Service: Emergencies happen, we have started service with clients as soon as the same day. We have a deep pool of experienced caregivers.
- Schedule Flexibility: Service is at your convenience, we can accommodate frequent schedule changes to suit your life.
- Hands on, Local Ownership means accountability, you will always get your questions answered by someone who cares.
“Your office and management is the best” – N.R.
“ We were very lucky to have some of the kindest and gentlest caregivers…” – H.G.
Read what people have said about us on Yelp by using the Yelp link on the Left Navigation Column.
If you aren’t sure about care then Try Before You Buy, Click Here.
Working women caregivers may suffer a particularly high level of economic hardship due to their caregiving. Female caregivers are more likely than males to have made alternate work arrangements: taking a less demanding job (16% females vs. 6% males), giving up work entirely (12% vs. 3%), and losing job related benefits (7% females vs. males 3%).
[The National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP (2009), Caregiving in the U.S: National Alliance for Caregiving. Washington, D.C.] – Updated: November 2012
70% of working caregivers made some job change to accommodate their caregiving role. 12% of caregivers reduced work hours or took a less demanding job while 9%, gave up work entirely, compared to 3% that took an early retirement.
[The National Alliance for Caregiving and AARP (2009), Caregiving in the U.S., Bethesda, MD: National Alliance for Caregiving. Washington, D.C.] – Updated: November 2012
My mom is doing extremely well Jim. I know this is because of the care and companionship of the caregivers. She is happy, peaceful and most importantly, not suffering like she was a year ago. We went to Christmas together this year and she was very different. I am so pleased with Nightingale’s caregivers and I know my mom is too. I humbly thank you for taking such a direct interest in ensuring the proper care of my mom. I can’t tell you what a relief it is and gives me peace of mind knowing she is not alone. A.L. in Yorba Linda
Fatal error: Call to undefined function twentyeleven_get_gallery_images() in /home/content/30/9513730/html/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/content-gallery.php on line 34