We are searching for a Client Care Coordinator. Our clients and caregivers are in-home. The client care coordinator will monitor our quality of care at the client’s home and implement improvements. The Client Care coordinator will also participate in the caregiver recruiting and training process.
Job responsibilities include:
- Answering calls from prospective clients to educate them about our services,
- Assisting our recruiter in hiring great caregivers by screening and interviewing candidates,
- Share scheduling responsibility,
- Perform in-home client assessments and quality assurance visits,
- Create care plans and manage client and caregiver records in a computerized system,
- Preform new employee orientations, training and other company programs improve quality of our caregivers
- Share on-call evenings and weekends on a rotation basis with the rest of the staff.
Essential functions of the job:
- To drive your own automobile on assignment, company reimburses mileage,
- To use a computer and telephone
- To visit caregivers and clients in the field on a daily basis, if necessary,
- To train others on caregiving skills,
- To lift up to 40 pounds for short periods,
- Experience in geriatric care,
- Experience in a skilled nursing facility,
- Experience in an assisted living facility,
- Experience as a social worker in a rehab facility,
- Care giving experience,
- CNA or LVN.
Nightingale Senior Care performs a criminal background checks and motor vehicle checks all viable candidates. Please email a cover letter and resume. Compensation for this position will be based on your experience and education. Please tell us what your salary expectations are.
email you resume, cover letter and expected salary to email@example.com